Sunday, April 1, 2012

Jake made his 1st interview!!!

Jake gave his first interview to the french website rock finlandais (01/04/2012. All rights reserved).

You can read the english version below:

BĂ©linda : Hello! How are you?

Jake : Hello Belinda! I’m fucking fine, thanks. Waiting for the album release, having lots of band rehearsals and promoting RS.

B : First, tell us a little about yourself. can you introduce yourself?

J : I am a Finnish guy full of ideas from bass lines to everyday drama ;)

B : When did you begin to play bass?

J : Well, I started to play guitar about 19 years ago and played it until my friend asked me to play bass in his band..since that I have been playing bass. So it’s about 4 years.

B : Before Roadside Story, did you play in another band(s)?

J : I played in one cover band for several years, but it wasn’t that serious project.

B : Why did you want to try join Roadside Story?

J : I like the RS music and unique sound also the guitar solos are fucking awesome. They rock you like a hurricane. I really want to be part of that!!

B : In your opinion, what is the thing that made the difference over other candidates?

J : I think my attitude and skills in the bass playing! The first time I played with Make and Jukkis felt like we had been played for many years together!

B : Were you afraid of the reaction of the RS fans?

J : Yes a little bit...but at least now they have a bassist who loves this kind of music and wont let boys down.

B : What represents this band for you?

J : Little birds told me that there are two awesome rock musician seeking a bass player, so I send Make an email and that’s how this story begun!

B : How would you describe your relationship with Make and Jukkis?

J : They are like my two long gone brothers. Now the three “fuckheads“ have found each others!

B : How do you see this year for RS? And how do you see the future?

J : Lots of gigs and of course many great moments!

B : What are your favorite bands/artists?

J : Guns n Roses is my all time favorite. Other bands; metallica, skid row, black Sabbath..there are so many good bands what to put this list! Old-school rock music kicks ass!!

B : Except music, do you have other passions?

J : I like woodworks so much but nowadays my time goes only on music stuff!

B : Do you know/like some french bands/artists?

J : I think daft punk is the only one I know!!!

B : Have you ever been to France?

J : Maybe 20 years ago I was in vacation in there but don’t remember anything else but the airport, but hopefully I am able to travel there soon.

B : Something more to say?

J : Attitude, you got some fucking attitude.

B : Thank you for answering my questions! Welcome in RS and I wish you all the best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment